Lily had her first taste of macaroni and tomato sauce tonight and I must say, she thoroughly enjoyed it - along with making a huge mess! I was prepared and stripped her before letting her eat and she went straight to the tub after she was finished! She is doing great with drinking soy milk which is her main intake of milk through the day - she is down to nursing around 3 times per day now, 1 of which occurs through the night. Not sure how long we will continue to nurse but I am prepared to let her do so until she is at least 2 if she wants - right now, she still enjoys it, especially at night, and I like the closeness as well so I am not unhappy that she hasn't given up on it - I have way exceeded my 3 month nursing goal!! Yay!
No comments:
Post a Comment