Wednesday, May 10, 2006
My New Favorite Picture!
I have been working a lot lately and missing out on doing some fun things with Lily like the other day, when Daddy and her took off to the beach! Apparently, when they first arrived, Lily was timid of the water and didn't like being put down to walk on the sand. After trekking across the first beach at Carter's, she was warming up a little to the idea. Jody layed the blanket down and Lily sat there for a bit before deciding she needed to explore the whole "sand" idea a little further. Before too long, she was off and running barefoot in the sand and loving every minute of it. They had a nice little snack while basking in the beautiful spring weather and I am very pleased that Jody took the camera to capture these great pictures for me since I wasn't able to be there with them. This first picture is my new favorite one of Lily - she is just too sweet for words!

1 comment:
I love the new pics of Lily, that big grin of hers is adorable. Can't wait to see her again.
Post a Comment