Sunday, September 10, 2006

Why does time have to go by so fast??

The time has been flying by so fast and I have not been a good blogger! Jody parents left this weekend after a 2 week visit and unfortunately, even though we were busy doing things, I didn't take near enough pictures. Lily enjoyed the time with her Nanny and Poppy and is looking forward to seeing them again at Christmas time. She is growing everyday and I am sure she will have lots of new tricks to show them! Her new favorite things to do include climbing EVERYTHING, pretending to be a monster, teasing the dog, spending lots of time outdoors and going shopping! She has a true shoe fetish and changes shoes a number of times throughout the day. She also loves wearing hats and lots of the time, you cannot get her out of the house without her having a hat on her head. We are excited about starting swimming lessons this upcoming weekend. I know Lily is going to love it since she has such a fascination with the water. I am looking so forward to her getting a little older and being able to do so many different activities! We have so much fun to look forward to with this little one!!

No comments: