I realize I am very behind in my blogging but things have been so busy lately, I just haven't had a lot of chance. Plus the fact that when Lily sees the camera now she thinks she HAS to have it, that makes it hard to get pictures of her!
We went to see Santa yesterday - Lily was excited in the line saying "Santa, Santa" but when it was time to actually sit on his knee, that was a different story altogether! She screamed, even with me sitting beside as well. We were able to bribe her with a pack of stickers and a candy cane to get a picture that she was not crying in. We can pick the pictures up tomorrow so I will try to get one on here after that.
We went for a lovely walk this morning - the weather has been so gorgeous we wanted to take advantage of it! Here is a picture of the little darling all bundled up!
No comments:
Post a Comment