Tuesday, December 13, 2005
5 Things.....
I have been "tagged" to tell you folks 5 things about me by fellow blogger, http://jessalogic.blogspot.com/ . Hmmm, pretty much those who know me and read this will know most of these things but here goes...
1/ My favorite color is yellow. I don't own a lot of yellow stuff but it is my fav for sure. I have an antique iron bed that will be Lily's when she graduates from the crib and it will be painted a pretty yellow for her!
2/ I am an Ebay addict. I can spend HOURS everyday on there looking around and much to my husbands disapproval at times, can spend a lot of money on things for Lily.
3/ I would love to work in a HUGE trauma intensive care unit. I am such an adrenalin junkie and would thrive in this environment. I don't know if I will ever get to such a facility or not but it is certainly a dream that I have not given up on.
4/ I absolutely HATE winter. I dread the thoughts of it coming from about the end of September onwards. I hate the cold, the snow, the ice and everything about it. I will admit that the first snowfall is pretty but after that, I am ready for warm weather again. I wouldn't mind if it was summer all year long - I love the heat!
5/ The thing I feel very sad about is the fact that my mother passed away and never got to see Lily. She would have enjoyed her so much. My mother was a very sweet, kind woman and I feel sad for Lily that she will never get to experience my mother's loving touch. I will do my best to keep her memory alive with Lily.

1 comment:
OK... You've hit my soft spot and brought a tear to my eye. Children are special and Mom's are priceless. Lily will know this someday too! God bless you and Merry Christmas, my friends. HH
Post a Comment