Thursday, December 01, 2005

These boots were made for walking...

I purchased these great boots for Lily off of Ebay (since I am the Ebay Queen! Ha!). They are lime green, leather snake skin patterned boots made by Oilily (http://www.oilily-world.com/) and I think they are super cute! Oilily clothing is just the cutest, made of bright, bold patterns but the cothing is so outrageously priced that I could never afford to purchase stuff at retail prices. Again, thank God for Ebay! I got these boots for a good price and they are like new so that is very exciting to me! I know, boring life, right?! I can't wait until they will fit her and she can prance around like a little princess! I know, she will probably end up being a tomboy and want nothing to do with all the sweet "girly" things I have for her to dress in!Posted by Picasa

No comments: