Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Miss Independance!

Lily has decided over the past few days that she should feed herself. She was such a great eater but recently, will not take anything from me but rather, only what she can give herself. As you can imagine, this has led to some frustration on my part! It is so hard to tell how much they are taking in when they feed themselves since the food is in the mouth and then sometimes, out again and on the floor, bib, in the dog's mouth. I guess she looks pretty healthy so she must be doing ok. If she was hungry, I am sure she would let me give her something. I snapped some pictures of her today while she was feeding herself yogurt. She made quite a mess but did manage to eat a fair amount as well. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

she is soooo cute Isn't she smart to be using her utensils so well