Tuesday, February 07, 2006
Teething Woes!
Poor Lily is getting top teeth - 4 of them! The first front tooth is through and the second will be soon behind and both top incisors are swollen and reddened as well. Her mood has been fairly good despite all this going on in her mouth, with the only real difference I notice is she is being very clingy and whiney. I have been giving her cool, hard things to chew on and that seems to help along with a dose of Motrin here and there. She woke through the night 3 times last night so finally, at the third time, she got some Motrin and slept until 8:30am. We are still nursing and she is wanting to comfort nurse more frequently, unfortunately, those sessions are usually at night. Oh well, this will pass soon. I hope she is gentle on me when all these teeth finally erupt!
I created a video with a "few" pictures I have of the sweet little girl. Feel free to take a peek if you wish. It is around 5 minutes long - hopefully not too boring. I picked songs that I liked and they seemed to fit pretty appropriately. The link is:
http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=1889ac864cfa4bfcf027f

1 comment:
Wow the video is great ...Lily you are on your way to the silver screen! Thanks to Mommy for finally adding a new entry.
Post a Comment