Sunday, April 02, 2006
A Future Traveller???
Lily was very good on the flights both to and from St. John's - I was a little leary about the plane and how she would react but I think travelling will definitely be in her future!! On the flight to St. John's, it was in the evening when Lily would normally be in bed so, after a little testy period while waiting in the airport terminal, she fell fast asleep in her father's arms and remained asleep until about 15 mins before landing. Again, I was worried about the pressure changes and her poor little ears but she didn't seem to mind at all. She gave them a few tugs while we were descending but never made a peep once - what a good girl I have!!
These pictures below are from the flight back home. It was an early morning flight so Lily was awake for most of the time. She had a little cat nap for the first half hour or so and then decided she should wake and take in what was going on. You would have sworn she has been flying for all of her 14 months - maybe it was that trip I took to Arizona when I was first pregnant that has made her enjoy the air!! Ha! She had a snack of cheese and banana and then stole her father's headphones and watched the Treehouse channel! It was so freakin' cute seeing her sit there with those headphones on, arm resting on the arm rest and watching the little TV screen. God she is just the cutest thing!!



No comments:
Post a Comment