Friday, October 28, 2005
Kindermusik
Lily absolutely loves her Kindermusik class! The only downfall is that it means travelling to Halifax early Friday mornings which is sometimes a little difficult for me but once we are there and I see how much fun she has, it is all worth it. I had decided not to enroll for the next 8 week session because it is a little costly and we will be getting into inclement weather by then but the instructor was very gracious and said I could pay per session that we are able to attend instead of paying for the 8 sessions at the beginning - that made me very happy so I decided to enroll Lily for the next session - I am excited because it is so fun there with all the other babies to interact with! As you can see from the photos, Lily loves her class and all the other babies! The instructor is fabulous as well - Lily, and the other babies for that matter, seem to be mesmorized whenever Catherine (the instructor) speaks. I am looking forward to another funfilled 8 weeks!!

No comments:
Post a Comment