Tuesday, October 25, 2005
Lily and Zoey!
As I have said in previous posts, Lily loves Zoey and Zoey is just as fond of Lily! It is so cute to watch them interact - I am a little nervous to let Zoey get too excited while she is playing because she has no idea that she is as big as she is and can get a little carried away with herself. This afternoon though, her and Lily had such fun playing together. Lily is getting very good at moving all around the kitchen despite the fact that she is not crawling yet. She pulls on the chairs and anything else she can get close to making me realize that it is soon time to get all the babyproofing completed. Zoey was having such fun getting her belly rubbed by Lily's little hands and she was actually quite gentle with Lily - made me happy to see - maybe Zoey realizes that she needs to be a little calmer around Lily and not be quite so overzealous as she is when Jody and I play with her. Here are a few pictures that I was able to snap from their playtime this afternoon.

1 comment:
How pretty your baby girl is! I love her smile - she seems to really enjoy everything!
Someone else in Nova Scotia! Now, this is fun. I haven't been to Mahone Bay yet this fall (I think Wilma may have ruined all the color now!) but I love the festival.
Are you on the South Shore too?
I'm up near Liverpool.
Jessica
(jessalogic@yahoo.com)
Post a Comment