Friday, November 04, 2005

Christmas Expo!

Today, we had such a busy day but what a lot of fun! To start the day, Lily and myself along with our good friend Heather H. went to Kindermusik. Today was the first week of the new session called "Dream Pillow" so we have a whole lot of new songs and dances to learn. The class was small compared to usual with only 4 babies there but Lily still had a blast. After class, we headed to Exhibition Park for the craft show - Jody says that I have too many crafts already but it is always fun to look - and it was Lily's first time at this show! I was a little disappointed with the show itself but I think it was not up to par with other years because there is a craft show at the Forum this weekend as well. Lily enjoyed looking at all the exhibitors and was very social as usual. When we were at a booth and the exhibitor talked to her, she would give a little wave and usually some chatter as well. Catherine, the Kindermusik instructor actually commented on Lily's vocal abilities today - she chattered the whole time and makes these sounds with her tongue like she is really talking. It is so freakin' cute!! Catherine thinks she is very vocally advanced for her age! She is smart like her Mama! Ha! Actually, I think she talks so much to try to keep up with her Dad's talking! Lily was so tired after we were at the show for about an hour but she fought right to the end to try to stay awake. I wish I would have taken a picture of her when she finally did fall asleep. She would not lie back but instead, kind of drooped over the side of the pram. It was hilarious to see - after she was asleep, I settled her down on her back and she snoozed for about an hour - she was a perfect baby today. She never cried once and wasn't cranky the whole day. She is such a great baby!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, the reason she was sooooo good might just be the fact she heard about shopping from the queen herself all those 40 weeks she was making her way into the world.Lily girl I am so proud of your shopping abilities.It must soon be my turn to BLOCK the booths so those men with strollers can get a taste of their own actions.Glad you had a wonderful time,see you soon.Love Grammie