Thursday, November 24, 2005
The Entertainer!
Lily loves people and attention! She especially loves it when I get the camera out! As soon as she sees it, she starts to smile and laugh and perform her cute little poses. She was sitting in her highchair this afternoon and I had to get some pictures of her because she is just too darned cute! We had her photos taken at Walmart last weekend and she was really impressed by that big lens! I can't wait to get the photos back because she was very photogenic and responsive to the photographer. It is such a treat to take her out in the public because she loves to be around people and she knows as soon as someone is looking at her. At the grocery store yesterday, people would come over and talk to her and she would wave and clap her hands at them. Everyone thought she was very sweet - especially me!

No comments:
Post a Comment