Saturday, September 17, 2005

Miss Personality!

Lily is becoming such a funny little girl. She amuses me everyday by doing some new thing which she has learned and by her constant babbling. I am enjoying this age that she is at so much right now - I am not chasing after her because she is not too mobile yet and we have fun just sitting and playing, talking and singing. When I think back to a few months ago when I wondered what I got myself into, I realize that she will be grown up all too fast! She has gone from the crying, constantly nursing, whining, no interaction newborn to a fun, interactive little girl that I love so much! Image hosted by Photobucket.com Banging blocks is so much fun!! Image hosted by Photobucket.com Oh, it is fun to eat them too!! Image hosted by Photobucket.com Have you ever seen anything cuter than this little face???

No comments: