Saturday, January 07, 2006

Happy New Year!

Well, here we are into 2006 and I am still wondering where 2005 went!! Things have been very busy around here but I have had some suggestions that it was time to get my blog updated! Lily is approaching her first birthday and she has grown so much! Everyday it seems she learns something new and completely amazes me. What can she do to this point? Hmmm, lets see - she can crawl VERY fast, pulls up on everything and can cruise around the furniture, babbles all the time and can say Mama, Dada, All Done, and her newest word is Doggie! Smart baby! She is very expressive and makes all sorts of different faces. I find it so funny that she does this - where do they learn all this stuff?? She tries to blow kisses and is very good at kissing when you lean your cheek to her. She is working on her top teeth which makes her a little clingy and fussy at times but generally, she is very good. She loves people and can quickly become the center of entertainment. She has been sleeping fairly well and for that, I am thankful! As we are making plans for her first birthday, I find myself missing the little infant but enjoying this growing toddler!

No comments: