Saturday, July 02, 2005

The Gamblers!

As I mentioned, we went to the Casino Thursday evening - it was my first time there! I would love to have the money it makes in just one day - I am sure I could retire! It is fun to see all the machines and lights just the same - Jody and I spent around $100 and then decided to call it quits! We ate at TGIFridays - located right there at the casino - the food was pretty good! The best part of my meal was the drink I had called "June Bug" - made from coconut rum, banana liquer, pineapple juice and a few other juices which I forget - it was delicious!! Trooper was playing as part of their summer festival - we heard about 4 songs before we left - it was a fun evening! Image hosted by Photobucket.com "June Bug" Image hosted by Photobucket.com Jody's Mom enjoying her June Bug Image hosted by Photobucket.com Jody's Dad tasting the June Bug - he didn't think it was worth $7 but I assure you, it was! Image hosted by Photobucket.com Jody had a Strawberry Daquiri Image hosted by Photobucket.com Jody enjoys chicken wings at every restaurant we are at! Image hosted by Photobucket.com Jody and his Pop Stokes - they look so much alike! Image hosted by Photobucket.com Jody and his Nan Stokes Image hosted by Photobucket.com Jody and his Mom Image hosted by Photobucket.com Jody and Me!!

1 comment:

KGrams said...

It looks like you have been having a great time with the family and Lily must be having the time of her life.

I love TGI Fridays... the June Bugs are the best! Now that you have me thinking of them, I am going to have to go there this coming weekend. Cheers!