Saturday, July 23, 2005

Play Time

I decided that I need to encourage Lily to spend more time lying down to play versus sitting in her swing or bumbo or having me hold her - which she has gotten to really like! I layed her on the floor yesterday, with lots of blankets seeing how the ceramic tile would not be very forgiving if she were to bump her little head! She did better than I expected and stayed there and played for almost an hour - with me sitting right beside her of course! (and Zoey was there too!) I was able to snap some really cute photos! Lily was able to get her knees up under her a few times but I think she will be quite awhile before she learns to crawl - which is perfectly fine with me since that will only increase my already exhausting workload! She was also able to scoot herself backwards - I had to keep repositioning her on the blankets because she kept working her way off of them! Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Lily was trying to tell Zoey quite a story but it looks like Zoey is not too interested! Image hosted by Photobucket.com Here Zoey decides to show off that she can roll over like Lily does! Image hosted by Photobucket.com And here Zoey is saying "enough with the pictures already!!" Image hosted by Photobucket.com After we were done playing, I put Lily in her swing to feed her some squash - Zoey is just too funny sometimes! Lily was not off the blankets 30 seconds when Zoey decided she was going to lie there! Image hosted by Photobucket.com I asked her what she thought she was doing and all I got was this pitiful look! Image hosted by Photobucket.com This is the look that says "we didn't do anything, honest!" Image hosted by Photobucket.com Lily eating her squash. Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: