Monday, July 04, 2005

A Time for Celebration!

Jody and I went to Kelly's wedding on Saturday night (Kelly is a nurse that I work with). It was a beautiful ceremony (I am thankful it was short because it was SO hot in the church) and the reception was wonderful as well. We took Lily to the wedding and she was very well behaved - I was so proud! She gulped down a bottle of boobie milk and looked around and laughed - what more could anyone ask for? We brought her home before heading to the reception because we wanted to have an evening out together - and it was her bedtime and she would have been getting way too cranky! The reception was at the Wandlyn - the meal was delicious and so was the wine! I may have overindulged a little but oh well - my first "drinking outing" since Lily was born! I was smart enough to know not to drink too much though - the thought of having a hangover to nurse and a baby to look after gives me nightmares! There was a number of nurses and their husbands that attended - I think everyone had a great time! I know that we did! Image hosted by Photobucket.com Kelly and "The Nurses" Image hosted by Photobucket.com Cathy S., Jody, Myself and Janette Image hosted by Photobucket.com James and Cynthia Image hosted by Photobucket.com Debbie Image hosted by Photobucket.com Janette Image hosted by Photobucket.com Val, Janette and Shirley Image hosted by Photobucket.com Billy, Myself, Val and Janette Image hosted by Photobucket.com Myself and Billy Image hosted by Photobucket.com Myself and Val Image hosted by Photobucket.com Billy blowing Bubbles!

No comments: