Wednesday, July 13, 2005

A Very Fun Day!

Jody and I went to Upper Clements Park today - since he is not from this province, I wanted him to experience some things Nova Scotia has to offer! Lily stayed home with a sitter since she is too young to enjoy any of the rides! Unfortunately, the roller coaster was down for repair, but we had fun on the other rides! Jody loved the flume ride and went on it a number of times. I have not been to the park since I was in high school (which was quite a few years ago), so it was great to see it again and relive some times from years gone by! It was not busy at all, and from what we could gather, it has not been busy yet this year. We had a great day together all the same - eating cotton candy and candy apples - two big kids!! Jody and I when we got off the flume: Image hosted by Photobucket.com Jody getting splashed from the flume on his solo ride: Image hosted by Photobucket.com Enjoying the water in a pedal boat Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Jody went on the bumper boats: Image hosted by Photobucket.com Beautiful gardens by the train: Image hosted by Photobucket.com Having a ride on the train: Image hosted by Photobucket.com Scenery around the park: Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com After we got home, our friends Kim and John came to visit and spent the night - it was a lot of fun to see them and chat! They have been working so hard on their "vacation" - they were very deserving of a night out and a good sleep! They are such great people - I wish they didn't live so far away!!

No comments: