Lily and I are surviving this week "by ourselves" while Jody is away in Newfoundland. I can't believe tomorrow is Friday already - we have plans to go to the craft show in Lunenburg with Grammies Donna and Janet - it is one of my favorite shows! I was getting Lily to practice some time on her belly tonight - she hates to be on her tummy! She is getting better though and will stay for longer periods of time before crying. She has not made any attempts to crawl or even push with her knees but she is very strong with her arms and can hold herself up for a long period if she chooses to do so. I snapped some pictures of her this evening while we were playing.

This is the "Bad Baby" look!

Who could resist this look??

She has the prettiest blue eyes!

Her hair is getting curly - I hope is gets really thick and curly - I think that looks just too cute!

She is fascinated by her feet!
No comments:
Post a Comment