Monday, June 06, 2005

19 Weeks!

Lily is exactly 19 weeks old today - seems impossible that she is soon going to be 5 months old! She has found a new toy - her FEET! She loves to hang onto her toes all the time - sitting in her swing, lying down, when trying to change her diaper - which makes this task a little difficult at times! She is also still chewing on everything that she can get to her mouth but no teeth yet! She is enjoying cereal more and more - I have not been faithful in giving it to her everyday but I might try to be a little more regular with it. I bought her some oatmeal cereal today for a bit of variety since she has done well with the rice one. Image hosted by Photobucket.com Having a good chew of her fingers and holding her toes! Image hosted by Photobucket.com Making a diaper change difficult! I enjoyed a lovely day today by being pampered a little! I had a pedicure which was heavenly! It would have been much more enjoyable if I was not plagued by a miserable cold! I thought I was fighting it off pretty well but I am not so sure now - I feel horrible today. The fact that I have to avoid decongestants because of breastfeeding makes it even worse. I bought some Vicks to use to help "unclog" my sinuses tonight! I was not the only one having some spa treatments - Zoey went to the groomer today as well and lost about 10 pounds of hair! I was very tired of the hairballs flying around and she was finding it hot so this will be much better for the summer. Jody says she looks like an overgrown Beagle! It is surprising how much shaving a dog can change their looks! Image hosted by Photobucket.com Shaved Zoey!

No comments: