Wednesday, June 15, 2005
Just Another Day!
Well, I don't think Zoey likes the new car! She would not get in today despite my trying to bribe her with a treat! Oh well, her loss because I took her back in the house and she stayed home with the cat! I miss the truck a little but a lot of those feelings is more sentimental! I used to look at the scratches on the back bumper that were a result of Ben's poor mobility - that truck along with Ben and I had been through a lot! I guess, time to make new memories in this car! I do really like it - especially the part of the gas mileage! It is still at the half way mark since being filled on Monday (and 350kms later) - I am going to save a lot of money on gas!!
Lily tried some new foods today again. We started with some carrots - she ate them but not with the enthusiasm of the sweet potatoes she had yesterday. This evening I gave her some mixed cereal with fruit and she gobbled that down quickly! I must admit, it smelled pretty good!
She has gone to bed - this is one of the favorite parts of my day - just me and the animals until Jody gets home in a few hours. Lily has been having more frequent night wakenings lately - I am not sure if she is really hungry or just knows I am there and thinks she might as well have a suckle. I am a little inclined to think it is the latter because I never hear a stir from her until I go up to bed where she is - after I am there for about 10-15 mins, she starts to move around and then wants to nurse. It is soon time to go to her room I think - hmmmm, that may be easier said than done. I am the main reason I think - I cannot imagine this little baby all by herself in a room. What is the matter with me??

No comments:
Post a Comment