Monday, June 13, 2005

My New Wheels!

Well, I traded my truck today! I still am a little shocked I guess - I wasn't really planning on getting rid of it right yet - I wanted something a little lower than my truck because I was finding it a little difficult to get Lily in and out and of course, with the ever high gas prices, having something a little better on gas is definitely a bonus. I have only owned domestic vehicles in the past and have been wanting to get into the import line so when the opportunity arose, I decided to take it! We bought a 2004 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - it has all the bells and whistles and is AWD - hopefully, it will be good in the winter. Everyone tells me that I will like it just as much as the 4x4 - we will see. It has a leather interior which will be great once Lily is a little older and more mobile - leather is a little easier to keep clean for sure! It has 2 power sunroofs, heated seat, power heated mirrors, heated windshield, in-dash 6 CD player and has very good ratings for both front and side impact crashes - something I hope not to try out! Image hosted by Photobucket.com 2004 Subaru Legacy GT Limited Image hosted by Photobucket.com Driving home with my new wheels! Image hosted by Photobucket.com Lily's first ride in the new car! Image hosted by Photobucket.com Front Interior Image hosted by Photobucket.com Back Seats There is lots of room in the back for Zoey - actually, there is a wider area in the back for her - just not quite as much headroom. We bought it from Dexter's Subaru in Dartmouth - they filled the gas tank before we left for home and it was such a treat to get home in the yard still having 3/4 of a tank of gas left! I am sure we will have lots of fun putting kilometers on this car!!

No comments: