I decided to let Lily try out her Fresh Food Feeder today - she has been grabbing at things we are eating all the time! Yesterday, she was very intent on getting the glass of pop from my Dads hand to her mouth - she knew right what she wanted to do with it too - she put the edge of the glass right into her mouth and would have taken a big chug if we let her. I gave her a sippy cup to play with this morning and she put the sipper right in her mouth - she sure knows what she wants! She was actually getting frustrated when she was not getting anything from it! I put a chunk of ice into the feeder and she had a great time chewing, or I should say, "gumming" it!

I love this one with the water dripping from her chin!
No comments:
Post a Comment