Lily will be 5 months old this coming Monday - so hard to believe. She is growing and changing everyday! She has discovered that she has volume control to her voice - it is so funny. She shrieks and laughs and loves to do it loudly! She likes to "scream" to get attention and then laughs to kill herself - she is quite a source of constant entertainment! She is also sitting by herself for short periods - sometimes she has a bit of a lean but usually she is quite steady. I am realizing that before long, she will soon be on the move and not wanting to stay where I put her.

Practicing Sitting!
Lily loves to be outdoors - I am anxious for warmer weather to get here so we can enjoy some time at the beach. Here is a picture of her blowing bubbles - it is hard to take a picture while holding her too!
No comments:
Post a Comment