Tuesday, June 14, 2005

The "Fresh Food Feeder"

Well, here it is - the Fresh Food Feeder. I know that some think this is a waste of money and are saying "what did kids do before this?" but I happen to think that it is a very good concept and am looking forward to using it with Lily. You put the food in the mesh part and they chomp on it and get little pieces of whatever it is in there. The idea is to reduce the risk of choking but also has a dual purpose of being a good teether - I plan to put an ice cube and frozen pieces of fruit in it to soothe Lily's gums once she starts teething. Women who are already using it with their kiddies have only wonderful things to say about it so I am excited to try it out and see what Lily thinks! Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: