I had such a great time at the beach today that I wanted to go back this evening with the rest of the family! Sometimes poor Zoey does not get the exercise and attention she needs so it was nice to get time to let her run and play in the water. We took Lily in the stroller and she was very good - Jody and Zoey went for a walk while Lily and I found a place on the rocks in the shade so she could have a "top up" of milk! I dipped her feet in the water again today - it was in the river part where it is much warmer but she still was not too thrilled about it!

Pretty Zoey!

Ready to Take Off!

Splashing Zoey!

Cooling off her Belly!

The Sandal Carrier!

Happy Lily

Not So Happy Lily

Relaxing!

Lily and Mommy!
No comments:
Post a Comment