Thursday, August 11, 2005

Beach Bums!

Lily and I were off to the beach again today! I decided to give Beach Meadows a try since I hardly ever go there. It was not too bad - the wind was a little cool but the ocean water there was the warmest I have had my toes in so far this year! I walked the length of the beach with Lily strapped in the carrier - she "chatted" the whole way. I am not sure what she was saying but as the waves came into my feet, her chatter got louder so I figure she was saying "don't you dare put my toes in there!". I usually do dip her toes in the cold water and she starts to cry but I was good today and didn't do that to her. Some pics of the beach: Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com There is a little playground by the parking area. I put Lily in the baby swing and she LOVED it!! She laughed and laughed. The higher I made her swing, the more she laughed - my little daredevil!! Lily having a swing: Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: