Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Relaxing!

I can't believe it has been almost a week since I posted anything - I guess we have been taking it easy, preparing for Jody's family to get here on Friday! We are excited to have his parents coming back and this will be the first time that his sister and her family have been here - and her first time to meet Miss Lily! We did a bunch of yard work all weekend, and cleaned up around the house. Jody wanted to rearrange the patio furniture, so we did that too! I hate that it is feeling like fall in the morning and evening now. I guess the main reason it bugs me so much is because winter will soon be here - YUCK! Our microwave died this morning, despite only being a year old. The clock and light works and when you put something in, the timer works but it just doesn't give any heat. Guess we need to get a new one - always something to buy! I don't even have any new pictures of Lily to post. All I have are a few of Zoey that I thought were so cute - she loves to lay with her stuffed toys. She got pissed with me taking pictures of her so she grabbed her toy and took off - too funny!! Image hosted by Photobucket.com Zoey with her "friend" Image hosted by Photobucket.com Leaving after I was bugging her taking pictures!

No comments: