Wednesday, August 03, 2005

More Beach Fun

We were off to the beach again today!! The weather has been so great lately - I guess we are deserving of it though! Lily and I went to Summerville Beach along with Heather W. and her step-kids and sister. I have not been to Summerville Beach for a long time - it was very windy and we ate a lot of sand!! I loaded Lily up with sunblock and we went for a walk in her carrier first - I was hoping she would fall asleep but no luck. I had to take her again in the stroller for her to have a snooze! I am so glad that she decided to like her stroller - in the beginning, she cried all the time in it. Now, she loves to go for a walk. We went through the village this evening, along with Zoey. Lily stayed awake most of the walk but just dozed off as we were getting home. I find it is a good way to pass a bit of the evening before bedtime - and the outdoor air is good for her too! Image hosted by Photobucket.com Cool Girl Lily! Image hosted by Photobucket.com Could life be better than this? Carried around, fed, bathed, hmmmm, sounds pretty good! Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com My Beautiful Girlie!

No comments: