Monday, August 08, 2005

Lily's First Swim

To start today, we went to Baby Talk in Liverpool. There were not a lot of babies there but Lily always seems to enjoy interacting with whomever is there - it starts at 10am but we never make it there for the start. That is too early to get everything organized for me! This afternoon, we went for a swim in Auntie Alex's pool. Jody was rushing me and I forgot my camera and wasn't able to get any pics. Lily was reluctant at first to let me put her toes in but she came around after awhile. When I got in the pool, I brought her in with me. We started with her toes and were able to work up to her waist area. I applied loads of sunblock on her but I was still a little nervous that she might get a burn so we didn't stay in for too long. She was also in need of a nap so finally, I was able to get her to have a little snooze. Those boobs do a good job! Thanks for the swim Alex!

No comments: