Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Lily's New Highchair!

Well, Lily has graduated from her Bumbo seat to a big girl highchair!! She was getting too strong in her Bumbo and was able to flip herself out as well as get enough momentum to flip it backwards. It was becoming much too difficult to hold her still in the Bumbo as well as try to feed her! Jody and I went to Halifax yesterday while Lily's Nanny Stokes looked after her for the day. It was nice to get away by ourselves. Along with the highchair, I got Lily a beautiful pink leather bag from Danier that I am going to use as her new diaper bag. It used to be that trips to Halifax would be to buy myself new things but now, I get more joy in buying things for Lily. The child is accumulating too much stuff already though! Here are a couple pictures of Lily taken this morning in her new highchair. It is made by Fisher Price and is quite nice. The seat has 4 different reclining positions and the height of the chair itself can be adjusted to 3 different heights. The tray is also dishwasher safe and if the top tray gets dirty, you can remove it and there is another under it. Very neat!! Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Notice the cereal on her face and nose!

No comments: