Thursday, August 18, 2005

"Sippy" Girl

We have been giving Lily empty cups to play with and get used to handling. She has a sippy cup but has not figured out how to get a drink from it yet - although I must admit, you have to give a strong suck to get the valve to release a drink. I don't want her to use a bottle so hopefully, by being able to get familiar with cups and having a few sips of water in them, she will be able to use one by herself when she needs to start drinking (other than from the boobie!). We snapped a few pictures this morning as she was playing with Daddy's empty juice glass. Image hosted by Photobucket.com "Am I really allowed to have this?" Image hosted by Photobucket.com Smiling at her father Image hosted by Photobucket.com Practice drinking Image hosted by Photobucket.com "Hmmm, I can't get anything from this glass!"

No comments: