Saturday, August 27, 2005

Crabs!

This past week has been so busy with our family visiting - I have had no time to post at all!! Jody's sister and her family have gone back to Ottawa now so I will try to get some of the fun things that we did here on our blog! Naturally, we had to have some beach time - we went to Carter's beach last Saturday - it was overcast and not all that warm but we had a good time anyways. The boys (meaning Jody and his BIL, Paul) braved the freezing cold water and went fishing for crabs, with their bare hands I might add! They were successful at catching a few. It was neat to see the little hermit crabs, since I have never seen one up close before. Jody's dad was lying down for a rest and Paul and Jody, feeling mischievious, decided to put one of the crabs they caught on his back. The poor crab was more frightened than anyone else! Image hosted by Photobucket.com Fishing for Crabs Image hosted by Photobucket.com The Crab after falling off Hubert's back Image hosted by Photobucket.com The Crab doing a "backwards crawl"

No comments: